If you’re travelling and you have to store wet belongings, it can be challenging trying to figure out exactly what to do with them. What about when you have limited storage space but a lot of clothes to pack? The VacPac is an ingenious creation that is going to help you solve both of these problems to make your packing even more streamlined and efficient. You can divide and separate items you don’t want touching others and save space at the same time.
It’s All in the Valve
The secret to this incredible multi-use VacPac is the vacuum valve situated on the face of the bag. You can use this to either inflate the VacPac for extra space inside or deflate it to fit in tighter spaces. This bag is ultra efficient and can be used for a variety of situations. You can add air with any standard vacuum cleaner and remove by simply releasing the valve.
Multiple Wet and Dry Uses
As with all of our revolutionary products, we design everything to be used for varying circumstances, and the VacPac is certainly no different. The tarpaulin constructed of a very flexible fabric that can stand up to holding whatever wet items you may need to store. The VacPac is built to keep water out, so the fresh clean clothes in your luggage stay that way regardless of being in contact with the VacPac. The bag is super easy to clean and will help you to prepare with ease for your next travel adventure. Once you have gotten used to travelling with the VacPac, you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
Visit our Adventure Gallery for more lifestyle photos of the VacPac in action.
- Exclusive tarpaulin fabric that is ultra thin, soft and flexible.
- Valve for both inflation and deflation functions.
- Multi-purpose bag that’s only restricted by your imagination.
- A fun bag with unique features; a good talking point!
- As a cooler bag; throw in some ice, sandwiches and drinks and you’ve got yourself a picnic.
- Housing items not required during a trip, e.g. winter coat, boots etc.
- As a laundry bag; many people use packing cubes to double up as laundry bags as the material keeps dirty and smelly items separate from clean items.
- Isolating used and unused items, so that by the end of the trip it’s easy to see what is clean and unworn.
- Allow you to bring along “luxury” item otherwise too extravagant a use of space, e.g. favourite pillow, UGG boots, cosy blanket etc.
- As a traditional dry bag. Pack your wallet, phone and change of clothes and bring it on the dive boat, fishing trip or to the beach. Safe in the knowledge that everything will all stay dry and safe.
Base Depth: 20cm
Volume: 18 litres (top rolled down twice)
Material: Exclusive TPU, Ultra Thin Tarpaulin
Shell Type: Ultra Soft & Flexible (Slightly stretchable)
Features: Exclusive, ultra soft and light multi-purpose bag with vacuum function